Tuesday, February 4, 2014

WEEK 4 CHARLIE AND ...& HOUSEHOLD ITEMS
































Watch the next video and ask questions for the next answers :
1.25 cents
2.Robot Butler .
3.Donald's white hat .
4.Another black hat .
5.It works while you sleep .
6." Do not touch "
7.Baby bottle .
8.Because of the powder.
9.Donald's tail.
10.Black .





SHORT ANSWERS. Fill in the blanks with the correct electrical appliances and vocabulary related
according to the description.



1. I wash my pants on the ____________________ every week.
2. My brother heats his food in the ________________ in the morning.
3. Jessica straightens her hair with her new ______________________.
4. People put perishable foods in the ......... because this appliance keeps food cold.
5. I have to change the batteries of my _________________ because I can’t see in the dark.
6. Every day I put two slices of bread in my __________________ and then, I eat them with coffee.
7. My ______________________ is very useful to open big cans of beans.
8. I always receive messages in my ____________________. Later, I use it to call my boyfriend.
9. You watch movies and play computer games on it. It's a ______________.
10. It cleans your dirty dishes. It's a _______________________.
11. You boil water in it. It's an _________________________.
12. It makes food very, very cold. It's a _________________________.
13. You can prepare a banana milkshake with it. It’s a __________________.
14. I can’t drink coffee now because my father turned off the ________________________.
15. I press my clothes with the _______________. I hate wrinkles.
16. Mr. Jones made a delicious cake with the _________________ yesterday.
17. My aunt boils beans with her old _________________.
18. The ____________________ is broken. I can’t make any orange juice.
19. I like to fry eggs on the __________________ for breakfast.
20. All my neighbors can listen to the music in my house because the volume of the
______________ is too high.
21. When I was a at the university, I liked to buy candies and bottles of coke from the
____________machine.
22. My son is a big fan of Nintendo Wii. He can’t live without his _______________________.
23. Linda took about 2000 pictures of her trip to Canada with her new ___________________.
24. It’s too hot in here!. Please, turn on the _________________!
25. Please, plug the __________ in the outlet before you prepare the rice.
26. My cell phone didn´t work because there was no ________________ in the mountains.
27. I burned my hand because I put it on the ________________.
28. I like ________________ computers. They are small and you can use them everywhere.
29. I need to buy ink for the _________________.

No comments:

Post a Comment